Monday 25 June 2018



Upon looking at the brief, I can see that I have used two different images. At the minute though, these are not original as I will be taking them later in the summer. These hold images though do resemble the colour and layout of my original ones. 

Upon looking at the more intricate details of my website, we see that i have used an original logo and name which uses a contemporary font - adding to the modern DJ aesthetic. I have coupled this with the song name which is in a bolder font in order to highlight its importance. The typography then has been carefully selected in order to give off this modern yet stylish theme - much of what the dance music is about. I  have coupled this with again some neutral font colours (black and white) to contrast the powerful background whilst also looking contemporary. The reason i have picked these chosen images relates to the location and theme of my music video. I will be filming a vast amount of the video in two seperate locations in foreign countries, and so will have lots of it based around the beach and water. This also goes back to the idea of summer (a common theme for dance genre) as well as it being a large open stretch of water implying freedom - another big thing for teens who would be viewing the website. 

On the other page i have shown, there is a small section which explains the artist and what they are about in general. I have tried to write it in a way that will appeal to young people, and promote this dance genre and what it's about.

Finally, i have incorporated the music video of the song i am using into the homepage, in order for it too stand out directly to those on the site. Eventually i will change this to being my own music video. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To begin with, with this cover we see that a full body shot is used off Paddington where he is carrying a bag and waving out. This is firstl...